St Eustatius / Special Interests / Diving
A well-established, American-run operation in Oranjestad Lower Town with three boats and a dive shop.
Lowertown, St Eustatius, WI
Browse Diving on other islands
Anguilla | Antigua and Barbuda | Barbados | British Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Dominica | Dominican Republic | Grenada & Carriacou | Jamaica | Montserrat | Nevis | Saba | St Barthélemy | St Kitts | St Lucia | St Martin/St Maarten | St Vincent and the Grenadines | Tobago | Trinidad | Turks and Caicos Islands
Or read our other island guides
Anguilla | Antigua | Aruba | Bahamas | Barbados | Bermuda | Bonaire | British Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Cuba | Curacao | Dominica | Dominican Republic | Grenada and Carriacou | Guadeloupe | Haiti | Jamaica | Martinique | Montserrat | Nevis | Puerto Rico | Saba | St Barthélemy | St Eustatius | St Kitts | St Lucia | St Martin/St Maarten | St Vincent and the Grenadines | Tobago | Trinidad | Turks & Caicos Islands | US Virgin Islands
St Eustatius weather
Looking for inspiration?
- Sample the local flavours at Smoke Alley, Oranjestad Lower Town
- Walk around the Miriam C. Schmidt Botanical Garden
- Hike on the Quill if you’re brave enough
- Snorkel and dive the numerous spots around the island
- Take a guided walking tour of historical Oranjestad, including Fort Orange
Events list coming soon. We apologize for any inconvenience